Billy Carson is an American actor, writer, and comedian with an estimated net worth of $1 million in 2022. Billy has also appeared in films like “Don’t Mess with My Toot Toot”, “The Green Slime”, “The Lure of Ulu’s Breasts” and more. He was born on 6 February 1944 in New Jersey, the United States to actress Mary MacDonald (mother) and Jules Carson (father).
Billy Carson Biography
Carson attended Cubberley High School in Palo Alto, California, where he served as drama club president with classmate Rob Reiner.
Although Billy had always wanted to be an actor since he was a child, after high school he chose to get into law instead. After working in the legal field for six months, however, Billy quit and moved to Hollywood where he began pursuing acting full time.
How Did Billy Carson Start His Career?
He began his career in 1968 by appearing in the comedy series Laugh-in. His most famous role is that of Inspector Dan Robbins in Quincy, M.E. From 1976 until 1980 he played Bob Wheeler during the first four seasons of the television series The Jeffersons.
Billy Carson Wife
Carson has been married to actress Mary McDonald since July 1964. They have four children together named Billy Jr., Rob, Tracey, and Bridget.
He also has a daughter from another relationship named Daisy Carson who was born in 1980. In 2014 it was rumored that Billy had an affair with a sixteen-year-old fan back in 1971, however, this was later denied by her.
Billy Carson Height & Weight
Billy Carson’s height is 6 feet 0 inches (183 cm). His weight measures around 191 lbs (87 kg) as of 2015. In addition to all the above information regarding Billy Carson’s biography, career, and net worth we will also mention some facts of his life below.
Top 5 Hidden Facts About Billy Carson
- Carson had written the script for Quincy himself but had it rewritten by others due to its overly dark tone.
- He has worked with several famous comedians including George Carlin and Richard Pryor.
- In June 2013 it was reported that Billy was still in talks about a possible Quincy movie that would see him reprising his role as Dan Robbins alongside Jack Klugman who would reprise his role as Dr. Quincy.
- Billy has won an Emmy award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Limited Series or Special category for his appearance in “The Family” (1993). He was also nominated twice for the same category, once again in 1993 (for “Thicker than Water”) and once in 1995 (for “Thicker than Blood”).
- The American television soap opera General Hospital’s character, Duke Lavery, is supposed to be descended from Billy’s Quincy character Dan Robbins. However, this has never been confirmed by any of the show’s writers or producers.
Billy Carson Net Worth Table
Billy Carson Yearly Salary $1M Billy Carson Monthly Income $41K Billy Carson Weekly Income $10K Billy Carson Daily Income $1.4K Billy Carson Hourly Income $26
Billy Carson House/Cars
Billy lives in a lavish mansion in Bel Air, California. He is the owner of a Bentley and an Audi S7 which he purchased for his wife in 2015. He also owns a Mini Cooper and a Range Rover.
Read More: How Much Is Wanda Rolon Net Worth in 2022?
How much is Billy Carson’s net worth?
Billy Carson has an estimated net worth of $1 million in 2022.
How did Billy make his money & wealth?
All of Billy’s earnings have come from his successful career as a comedian, actor, and writer.
Can I get a loan if I’m Billy Carson?
No, you cannot take out a loan to be the famous American actor and writer Billy Carson because that would just be silly.
Is Billy Carson on Facebook?
Yes, you can follow him on Facebook.
What is the phone number of Billy Carson?
Sorry but we have no idea what his phone number is.
After showing the above details about Billy Carson we hope that you would like & share this post with your friends. You can share your valuable feedback about this amazing actor and also follow us for the more interesting upcoming biographies of the other actors.